Wright WR 800 Condenser Microphone. If you are looking for a microphone for singing, YouTube, videography, or any video presentation, you are on the right page. To make a professional video or to record a song, your audio needs to be the best. You just need a condenser microphone which will give you high quality original voice. And there are few condenser microphone in the market which are affordable to help you make a home studio of your own.
Click on the image above to buy it from Amazon.
This blog contains following topics about Wright WR 800
Click on the image above to buy it from Amazon.
- Why choose Wright WR 800 Condenser Microphone / BM 800 ?
- Specification of Wright WR 800 Condenser Microphone
- List of things in the box.
- Youtube Video of Unboxing the Wright WR 800 / BM 800
- Price comparisons
- External Devices you can buy from Amazon to boost the performance.
- How to apply for warranty?
- Conditions for warranty.
- Things required for warranty.
- Support / Contact / Address of Wright.
Why choose Wright WR 800 Condenser Microphone / BM 800 ?
- Wright WR-800 is available on amazon at very reasonable price.
- If you buy it from Amazon, you will get one year warranty.
- There are other payment discount option available, which can turn the price of Wright WR 800 further down.
- It also has 4 star rating on Amazon as well as on FlipKart with good user reviews in the comment.
- It has its own branch available in Wadala,Mumbai. If any queries occurred, you can physically meet the Wright employees for the support.
- Available in multiple colors like black, blue, etc.
Note: If you buy WR 800 microphone directly from Wright’s website, you need to pay R. 200 more. It is because wind cap is available if you buy only from Wright’s website. There is no wind cap available if you purchase it from amazon.
Specification of Wright WR 800 Condenser Microphone
- Single Unit: Super-Cardioid condenser microphone
- Type: Capacitive sensor, pressure gradient
- Directivity: Omni-Directional
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Sensitivity: -38dB ± 2dB (OdB=1V/Pa at 1kHz).
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms.
- Load Impedance: ~1000Q.
- Equivalent Noise Level : 7 dBA (IEC 651 ).
- Max Sound Pressure Level: 132 dB (at 1 kHz ~1 % T. H. D).
- S/N Ratio: 78 dB.
- Current Consumption: 3 mA.
- Unit Weight: 215 gm.
- Size: 5 cm width, 16 cm height.
- Dimension: cD46 x 150 mm .
- Power Requirement: 48 V phantom (IEC 268-15 ).
- 1 Microphone with stainless still netting.
- XLR Cable of 2.5 metres length.
- USB Sound Card.
- Metallic Shockmount with threaded expandable microphone area.
- Wind cap / Wind-proof cover to reduce noise. (Only available if you buy it from Wright’s website).
Watch the Unboxing Video of Wright WR 800 / BM 800
- Wright Website: Rs. 1599 (includes pop filter / wind cap).
- Amazon: Rs. 1399 for black and Rs. 1299 for blue.
- Flipkart: Rs. 1399 for black and blue both.
To increase the performance following products are required
- Phantom Power supply: If you are using phantom power supply, it will give extra boost of power up to 48 volts.
- Stand is not available with the product. XLR Cable is connected at the bottom of the microphone. Hence, a stand is required which is no available with the product. A standard adjustable slot is available on the shockmount to connect the stand.
- Audacity: If you are using Wright WR 800 specifically for singing, you should use audacity. Audacity will help you reduce the background noise and will provide a crystal clear original voice.
Click the image below to buy the stand from amazon.
Advantages of buying Wright WR 800
- The microphone can pick the sound 12 inches away, you don’t need to stand close to it,
- It gives high quality sound which the singers expects and has very high sensitivity which boosts the quality.
- You can plug it using USB via sound card or directly by connecting it to 3.5 mm jack via TRRS connector.
- Cable length is almost 6 feet which helps singer to sing anyway they needed.
- If the room is quite, you don’t need any noise separator like audacity or wind cap / pop filter .
- It can be used to connect PC, Laptops, Notebooks.
- The metallic shockmount’s built quality is very good. It has standard size adjustable stand connector.
- Wright’s Sound card is available with the microphone which gives us USB connectivity.
- 1 Year warranty and head office is in Mumbai. Hence, no hassle in replacing or returning the product.
- The microphone has stainless steel netting and the overall weight is very good.
- User rating on both Amazon and Flipkart is 4 star. It is one of the best condenser microphone in the range below Rs. 1500.
- Box of Wright WR 800 does not contains stand. You need to purchase it externally. Without stand it is difficult to use as the XLR Cable is connected from the bottom of the microphone.
- For more power, Phantom Power is required. Phantom power helps you increase the power by 48 V. Hence, the quality increases.
- If you buy from the e-commerce website’s like Flipkart, Amazon, you will not get the wind cap / pop filter.
- Yo have to pay Rs. 100 extra if you want black color microphone.
External Devices you can buy from Amazon to boost the performance.
Just click on the link below, it will redirect you to Amazon.
- Buy Wright WR 800 Microphone Stand for Dyanamic and Condenser Microphone.
- Wright WR 229 1-Channel 48V Phantom Power Supply For Condenser Microphone Power Conditioner.
- Wright Wp 101 Pop Filter For Dynamic Condenser Microphone Voice Recording And Singing 6-Inch Diameter Double Mesh Screen.
Applying for warranty
To apply for warranty, you need to visit the support guide of Wright by clicking the link. In that page, you can find terms and conditions related to warranty. Read it carefully and scroll down to bottom of the page.
You can find Amazon LLC order. Click on the link Warranty Application below. You need to fill the form and apply for the 1 year warranty of Wright WR 800.
Conditions for warranty
Warranty covers only if you buy the new Wright WR 800 from authorised dealer like Amazon. It does not covers improper use, physical damage, etc. The warranty starts from the date you purchased the WR 800 and valid for one year.
Things required for warranty application
- Email Address so that wright can contact you.
- Amazon order ID if you bought it from there.
- Screenshot of your Amazon order page.
- Amazon order purchase number.
- Purchase date, when you placed the order successfully.
- You can also send the message related your query using this form.
Note: You need to fill this form or else your product will not be considered under the warranty.
Support / Contact of Wright WR 800
Support (+91) 22-24101700
9, Ground Floor, Dosti Shoppe Link,
S.M. Road, Wadala (E)
Mumbai, Maharashtra 400037
You can also follow their social accounts such as twitter, facebook, linked in, instagram, etc.
A professional condenser microphone that too in the price below Rs. 1500 is worth buying. Less noise, clear sound for singing and video presentation is what we expects. Wright WR 800 outplays its competitor in the same range and has good user reviews and buying from the e-commerce website. And most importantly, it is Made in India. Go for it!